The 2nd Annual Taos Summer Wine Festival is only a couple of weeks away. We will be participating again both for the Friday Roaming Dinner and the Saturday Grand Tasting.
For Friday’s Wine Dinner, we will be teaming with Chehalem Winery as one of the three participants in the Roaming Dinner.
On the Menu:
Amuse-bouche: Gravlax Crostino: Dill-cured Salmon Filet on a Crostino | Beet Relish | Crème Fraîche
Main Course: Tournedos Rossini: Medallions of Beef Tenderloin | Seared Foie Gras | Himalayan Black Truffle Sauce | Crispy Squash Blossom
Paired with Chehalem Winery Pinot Noir Reserve 2011
For more information, including lodging options and tickets, click here.
Here’s a short clip from Chehalem, one of Oregon’s premiere wineries:
And check out this short clip from last year’s Summer Wine Festival:
It was a great time, and this year will be even better! Reserve now, tickets are moving fast.
Mark your calendar! The First Annual Summer Wine Festival is scheduled for next weekend, beginning Friday, August 18th.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Friday, Aug 18
- 5pm Open Hearth Dinner Under The Stars Featuring Chef May and Vara Wines
- Live Music by Ry Taylor
Saturday, Aug 19
Taos Wine Fest Adult Activities (Included with Registration)
Taos Wine Fest Adult Activities (Additional Fee)
- Wine & Swine! Wine & Pig Roast at Bavarian
- Sponsored by Sonoma Cutrer
- Live Music by The Trummors
5pm – 8pm
- INDULGE : A Grand Tasting Event at Taos Ski Valley Plaza
- 30 wines, 15 restaurants, 10 breweries, 3 hours
- Live Music & Dancing By Sol Connection
VIP Tasting Lounge Experience Sponsored by Gruet, Edible Magazine & Brown Forman
Sunday, Aug 20
- Champagne Brunches Sponsored by Vara Wines, Steorra & Yalupa
Several local restaurants, including The Blonde Bear Tavern, will be participating. See you there!
For more information, click here.